Associate Admissions Manager
To meet with our fast-paced growth in Europe, we are a looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions professional to drive recruitment of international students to our amazing EF Academy international boarding high schools in the US and UK.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
Your main responsibilities as Associate Admissions Manager for EF Academy are:
- Product expansion of our high quality international boarding school programs across a range of European markets
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- International marketing project execution, to promote knowledge and growth in European countries
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. British, American or International education is a plus
- At least one year of professional experience - sales, marketing, teaching and consulting preferred
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently
- Highly fluent spoken and written English with additional languages a big advantage in our multilingual team
About EF Education First
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and education.
Our program EF Academy is an international private boarding high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 85 countries and faculty from over 40. Providing the IGCSE, A-level and IB Diploma Programs, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.com/academy.
EF offers a young, fun, and dynamic work environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top