Assistant Operations Manager
In this role you will assist in the overall responsibility for the smooth running of a course town, residence or assigned focus area and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the overall management of a course town/s, residential or assigned focus area
- Assisting the overall management of student welfare
- Responsible for recruitment, retention and training of seasonal staff
- Overall support for local and foreign staff
- Management of local Senior Staff team incl. activities manager and academic manager
- Organization of accommodation for group arrivals and departure
- Ensuring provision of high quality service before and throughout the course
- Liaison with WW sales offices
- Participation in an on-call rota
- Previous management experience
- Business-minded with a strong sense of customer service
- Experience of working with young people
- Enthusiastic, well organised and a natural leader
- Ability to recruit, train and support a team of temporary staff
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top