Go Ahead Tours
Go Ahead Tours seeks an entrepreneurial sales leader to join its leadership team. As the Assistant Manager, you will play a key role in supporting and driving the growth of our business. You believe that market growth and top notch customer service go hand in hand.
Who we are:
- Travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- An inspiring sales rock star and role model with a true passion for international travel and helping people go out to see the world
- A learner and teacher– you know what makes a successful sales person and are great at sharing that knowledge with others
- Creative, strategic and always up for a challenge – you haven’t met a problem you couldn’t work your way through
- Great at using your resources – even when they may not be obvious
- Proactive and solutions focused. You’re an achiever who gets your energy from helping to improve processes, systems, and staff.
- An executer who is able to look at the big picture and come up with a plan, timeline, and specific steps needed to get a project done.
- Positive—so positive that others around you become positive too
- An extremely strong communicator, whether on the phone, in person, or via email
The successful Assistant Manager will have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least three years of sales experience, with a track record of year-over-year growth
- A demonstrated record of working cross-functionally to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- A genuine love for international travel and passion for experiential education
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, training, and developing a team of Sales Consultants selling international and domestic travel. Together with the Manager of Sales, you will be a resource and point person for the entire team, and a liaison with our other internal departments. You must be confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you. Using existing resources, you will be able to build and design your ideal training program for our new staff. How would you run this business if you were given the tools and resources? We want to hear about your entrepreneurial side!
In addition to all of this you will also receive:
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- A strong voice within the organization
- International travel to connect with your products, colleagues and customers
- The freedom to set your own direction and the support to make it successful
Go Ahead Tours offers international and domestic group tour opportunities for adults of all ages. Our fully escorted tours present the most beautiful, intriguing, and delightful places around the world, at just the right pace. Travelers choose from a variety of tour types, including food and wine tours, safaris, land and sea, and short city-stays. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. Today, we’re the world’s largest private education company—offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or even earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
Back to top