EF Hong Kong Creative Studio
We are looking for an adventurous and talented Art Director to join EF’s branding and content team in Hong Kong. You’ll be an integral part of our international team of designers, videographers, photographers, and writers who create a wide range of print, outdoor, social media, digital and video work.
- Thrive at helping people articulate wordy briefs into a vision
- Have proven experience in creative/art direction, demonstrating an exceptional level of taste
- Have a whatever it takes attitude. If you don’t know it, you’ll jump in and figure it out
- Always puts the Team above Self (Prima donnas need not apply!)
- Can balance the practical with the magical, with a strong regard for both commercial AND creative goalposts
- Consider every project an opportunity, regardless of size of budget
- Can conceive campaigns across any media
- Have very positive energy to help guide talent on our team
- Can work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to give and receive feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Be very flexible to adjusting designs
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to adapt- studio projects don’t always fit the usual boxes
- Thorough attention to detail
- Like international travel for photo or video shoots, meeting with stakeholders, etc.
- Enjoy a good laugh!
EF Education First was founded over 50 years ago by a Swedish entrepreneur who had the simple idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. This simple idea took off: today, EF Education First is the world’s largest privately held international education company with more than 46,500 staff in over 54 countries. Big right? The interesting is that we don’t operate that way. It’s the best of a small entrepreneurial approach, atmosphere, and energy with the backing and support of a big one. Got an idea that will change the way we do business? Bring it up and it might actually get implemented. This is not something you will ever find at a traditional agency.
Learn more about being a creative at EF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhN3E_hlWmU
Candidates must submit portfolios (online or pdf versions) in order to be considered.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top