Area Sales Manager - Daegu
AREA SALES MANAGER - DAEGU
We are looking for a high caliber individual to join EF’s fast growing Korean team. You will be part of the management team and report to the National Sales Director. You will develop, coordinate and implement the sales and marketing efforts of your team, to increase the presence in Korea, generate new leads of potential customers through online and offline promotional campaigns organize activities and events and develop new channels to grow our business.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving growth in language products with passion and leadership;
- Dreaming up and running all sales and marketing activities for your office;
- Recruiting, training, coaching and motivating sales counselors;
- Setting and managing sales targets, following up prospect customers and supporting sales;
- Plan, organize and participate in offsite marketing events and presentations;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students;
- Deliver sales from indirect channels in cooperation with a regional indirect sales manager;
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
- A bachelor degree
- International studies or work experience abroad or in cross cultural environments preferred
- Fluency in Korean and English (written and spoken) essential
- 5+ years’ experience in sales management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, strategic and analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company. We now have 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. Located across the globe, our language canters for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We believe that we can open the world through education. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate. We really work hard, and then play hard.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top