Job Title: Applications Manager
Location: London, UK
Reports To: Head of Enrollment, Executive MBA (Europe)
Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with us, please contact us!
Become the world’s most relevant business school
As Application Manager, you will join the fast-moving London-based Executive MBA team and will report directly to the Head of Enrollment. You will be responsible for contacting, advising, and coaching our candidates based throughout Europe.
We are looking for a dynamic customer centric and organized person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young team and demonstrates the willingness to exceed targets and grow with the business.
- Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates
- Providing advice and support by telephone
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Consistently meeting and exceeding all team targets
- Relevant professional degree required
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Preferred experience in the field of sales working for an established brand name, with proven track record of exceeding team targets
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Native speaker or fluent in English
Close date: 30th October or sooner upon hire
Start date: Immediate
Please note that you must have the right to work in United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Back to top