As an Application Coordinator you will join the fast-moving Hult San Francisco team, and will be responsible for contacting and advising our candidates based in North America, as well as promoting our undergraduate program. We are looking for a dynamic, customer-centric, and organized person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to the team and demonstrate the willingness to exceed targets and grow with the business.
- Supporting candidates with the required admissions documents
- Reviewing candidates’ applications and eligibility before admissions review
- Supporting the enrollment team with admissions and administrative procedures
- Providing advice and support by telephone to applicants
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner, in line with Hult values and principles
- Leading the occasional tour for students on campus
- Consistently meeting and exceeding all team targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preferred experience in sales, with proven track record of exceeding team targets
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented, and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Native speaker or fluent in English, additional language(s) a plus
Application close date: Upon fulfillment
Position start date: Immediate
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top