EF Language Technology
Are you passionate about solving complex and interesting problems, working on android applications with a quick turn around? Are you eager to join a team of fun and motivated individuals? Then read below!
The successful candidate:
- Is responsible for developing, testing, troubleshooting and maintaining Android applications.
- Is passionate about user interface design and usability challenges.
- Has an excellent communication skill, especially in composing technical specifications and presenting technical solutions.
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- Has a true passion for excellence in his/her work, is highly organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments.
- Must be able to effectively work with other developers, architects, and sales/marketing staff.
- Must able to guide and mentor team members on all the Android related technologies.
As a developer your work will involve:
- Interacting with customers to understand the business requirements.
- Developing apps adhering to deadlines.
- Testing and Releasing to Play Store.
- Mentoring and training the developers, helping them grow technically and personally.
- Working with bug tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years developing and working with Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Java, SQLite, Facebook & Twitter Integration, Android Push Notifications, JSON API, HTTP and REST services.
- A solid understanding of mobile application standards and best practices.
- An excellent understanding of information architecture.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 31,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top