Alumni Relations Coordinator
The Coordinator is charged with the responsibility of the coordination and communication of the Alumni Relations department of Hult International Business School. Hult’s Alumni Relations department manages the Alumni Association and all alumni related activities involving Hult International Business School and Ashridge Business School Alumni. .
The Coordinator reports to Global Alumni Relations Manager and works collaboratively with Alumni Relations team and other departments to ensure consistent delivery to alumni community.
The successful candidate will develop and implement strategic initiatives for Alumni Relations to build a global and sustainable alumni community, delivering value to Alumni and the organization.
• Global Alumni Communication: Creates consistent messaging and high quality communications ensuring appropriate content, tone, and brevity.
• Project Management: Drive strategic alumni campaigns including electives, collaborating with registrars, academics and career development team.
• Administration: Manages the Alumni Relations mailbox, prepares presentations, builds reports and dashboard to support KPI’s and manage the back-end of online alumni portal.
• Social Media: Drives proactive social media campaigns and develops content calendar to reach alumni across all social media channels.
• Chapters and Clubs: Coordinate communications and structure of global alumni clubs and chapters to increase alumni engagement and value for alumni and Hult.
• Database Management: Responsible for tracking, updating, and segmenting the alumni database, as well as capturing data in Salesforce and running data gathering campaigns.
• Finance: Issue invoices and work with finance team to ensure accurate revenue collection and tracking.
• Bachelor Degree with strong data/analytical and/or communication focus preferred
• 2+ years of work experience in Alumni Relations or Higher Education organization
• Knowledge about any CRM, ideally Salesforce or in lieu of this experience heavy hands-on knowledge on any other Business system.
• Excellent Excel and spread sheet skills to manage large data sets. Very comfortable with data.
• Passion for working with numbers and people. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Native English speaker is an asset
• Extremely detail orientated
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Not a 9 to 5 kind of person and do not wish to be one
Position start date: Once position is filled
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top