AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVES - PART TIME (WEEKENDS ONLY)
About the role
Within the Student WelfareTeam , you will be part of the team responsible for welcoming EF students upon their arrival to Malta, based at the Malta International Airport.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Communicate with the Airport Taxi Company used by EF
- Communicate with Head airport greeter re lists of arrivals & departure
- Checking the lists of arrivals & departures for correct information
- Greeting our guest as well as informing them of their
- first day of school – time / date / place to meet
- Show them & introduce them to their driver
- Provide new guests with a Welcome letter , EF Map and Bus Route
- Assist guests with any lost luggage or any other issue
EXCELLENT experience for those seeking careers in tourism, customer care and management!
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Must be able to work on split hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Responsible and flexible with transportation to airport, or place of assignment
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top