You will be part of the team responsible for welcoming EF students upon their arrival to Malta, based at the Malta International Airport.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Communicate with the Airport Taxi Company used by EF
- Communicate with Head airport greeter re lists of arrivals & departure
- Checking the lists of arrivals & departures for correct information
- Greeting the guest as well as informing them of what to expect on their first day, as well as show them & introduce them to their driver
- Assist guests with any lost luggage or any other issue
EXCELLENT experience for those seeking careers in tourism, customer care and management, and for those living in the airport region looking for part-time work during the weekends.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Must be able to work on split hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & capable of using your own initiative.
- Responsible and flexible with transportation to airport, or place of assignment
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.