Do you love to travel?
Are you dependable with a great attention to detail?
Do you enjoy meeting people from all around the world?
If yes, then you may be the ideal Airport Greeter at EF International Language Centers – San Francisco. You will be our “welcome wagon” every Sunday at SFO International Airport – greeting students from over 50+ countries as they start their study abroad adventure in the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest private education company and meet people from all around the globe!
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- High School Diploma plus 1-2 years work experience
- A big smile – you are the first person our students see when stepping off the plane
- Availability on Sundays and transportation to/from SFO International Airport
- A working U.S. mobile phone
- Cool under pressure – able to deal with rapidly changing situations such as jet-lagged customers, delayed/cancelled flights and other last minute changes
- Good organization and attention to detail
- Reliability – you follow through on your commitments and won’t let the team down
- Most importantly, you have a positive attitude, enthusiasm for travel/education and you are FUN!
- Represent EF at SFO Airport on Sundays to greet arriving students and help them transfer to their accommodation. This means being extremely visible so students will see you when coming off their flights – wearing EF apparel, carrying our signage, etc.
- Warmly welcome students to San Francisco – help with their luggage, provide snacks, answer questions and chat (if they’re not too tired!)
- Communicate with our airport shuttle service to ensure drivers are on time for pick-ups and have clear drop-off addresses for each student. Help students into the vehicles. Notify school staff of any emergency situations that arise.
- Keep detailed notes and submit an end of shift log report which will be used to reconcile invoices from the shuttle company (i.e. note any last minute changes).
- Other opportunities to assist in the school (leading student activities in the city, working in the admin office, etc.) may be available.
ABOUT EF EDUCATION FIRST:
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top