JOB DESCRIPTION FORM
Head of Software Development
EF Language Technology, Bangalore
Have 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master / Product Owner and Agile Coach for
Certified Team Coach (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring of Product Owners and Scrum Team members on Agile Scrum principles and practices.
- Be the lead and evangelist of Agile Scrum for multiple teams through the Agile Scrum process in the delivery of critical, customer facing, enterprise software development projects to our production systems.
- Guide teams to adopt Scrum events throughout the Agile Sprint delivery.
- Use his/her business and technical knowledge to implement solutions to impediments and keeping projects on track.
- Drive the adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, etc. to improve quality and reliability of team's deliverables.
(Including preferred experience, skills and competencies)
- Exceptional knowledge of Agile Scrum principles and practices.
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change at higher levels.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile Scrum frameworks.
- Great working attitude. Always looks for ways to make changes work rather than only identifying why changes can’t be done.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top