Hult International Business School is looking to grow our admissions team to help shape our next incoming undergradaute class. We are looking for an individual with extraordinary ability to assess potential in our prospective students, strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment. The candidate will work as a member of Hult International Business School’s US Admissions team.
The person in this role is expected to have a broad range of knowledge and experience and to be able, through their professional expertise, to command respect across the school at senior levels and to represent Hult credibly and authoritatively at external events, meetings and forums.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work as part of team reviewing student applications to
- Determine overall fit for holistic admissions looking at both academic and extracurricular achievements
- Ensure admissions compliance with the School’s accreditation
- Set guidelines for improving admissions process
- Validate applicants’ academic records and/or professional experience
- Prepare acceptance and rejection letters for reviewed applicants
- Maintain document records in compliance with accreditation and US/UK law including scanning and filing applicant records
- Responsible for preliminary assessments for Advanced Placement Credit and Transfer Credits
- Conduct interviews with prospective students as a part of secondary admissions consideration
- Act as the Boston undergraduate campus lead for admissions, and working closely with the global admissions and visa teams to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Coordinate with academic team to provide statistical analysis of incoming students to inform future admissions decisions
- Liaise to global enrollment team to help identify the strongest fit for the next incoming undergraduate class
Qualifications and skills
Candidates must have:
- Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred
- Experience with teaching or assessment of English
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record and commitment to outstanding customer service
- Experience with database management and excellent comprehension of Microsoft packages.
- Proven ability to lead projects to a successful conclusion and experience of managing change.
- Passion for international education and a commitment to the School’s values, aims and objectives.
Strong preference for:
- Previous experience in Admissions and familiarity with U.S. higher education
- Working knowledge of international secondary education systems
- International work or study experience
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top