Admissions Coordinator (Bilingual)
Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world? Do you like languages?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
This position at EF is responsible for the Sales, Marketing activities, Strategy, Operations, and Agents development in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for minimum 3-6 months
- Direct sales experience, preferably on an aggressive sales office environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of education system in your country
- Self-motivation and ambition, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
- A third language would be great
- Permit to work in the US
You are great at:
- Meeting goals and working under pressure, multi-tasking, and outstanding organization skills.
- Thriving under high pressure and wanting to work in an environment with very few restrictions.
- Working as part of a team as well as to drive and motivate others.
- Being a creative but strategic thinker - with a passion for details.
- Having a flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person.
A day in a life of an Admissions Coordinator
- Understand and beat previous year’s sales accomplishments.
- Be on top of current sales trends and always be thinking 5 steps ahead.
- Drive sales through database and lead management
- Maintain a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential customers
- Responsibility for coordinating day-to-day sales activities
- Strategy Analysis of your sales situation, the current market, and our competitors.
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets
- Travel to train and motivate agents in North America
- Think and implement online marketing ideas
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top