Admissions Consultant, Mumbai, India
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 34,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever. Visit www.ef.com/weareef to learn out more about who we are.
Our program EF Academy is a boarding college preparatory high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 80 countries and faculty from over 40. Featuring the IGCSE and IB Diploma Program, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens.
Position: Sales Associate
Department: EF Academy
Location: Mumbai, India
Start Date: January 2, 2017
Duration: Permanent Position
We are searching for a Sales Associate to support our current team in Mumbai.
50% of this role will be to focus on Telemarketing, which includes:
- Making initial sales call in response to new enquiries
- Maintaining records of contacts & accounts using our internal CRM system
- Undertake 80 + calls a day
- Explaining services, and answering questions from prospective inbound enquiries
The other 50% you will be helping with various admin tasks and other activities:
- Outdoor sales events and school visits
- Signing on reputable and trustworthy education agents
- Organizing events and information sessions
- Marketing and publicity activities
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Fluent written and spoken English and Farsi
- Excellent computer skills
- A great attitude with no “9-5” mentality
- A thirst to learn and work on the front lines of a very successful organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure towards goal achievement
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable University
- Some experience in Telemarketing or Sales
- A naturally stylish and sophisticated approach to your clients
- A passion for languages, travel, and cultural exploration
EF offers a young, fun, and dynamic work environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top