As Admissions Consultant you will join the World Wide Agents team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language courses abroad for students. You will operate in a truly international environment in a young motivated team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for administration of one or more regions (bookings, documents, visa applications for students….)
- Assessing and implementing direct marketing actions
- Responding to client queries, advising customers on EF programs
- Preparing and organising the practicalities associated with language courses at departure and after return.
- Sales and sales consultations by telephone and e-mail mainly for Russian speaking markets
- Meeting sales targets
- Assisting in our social media for Russian speaking region within the World wide Agents team
- Close collaboration with all our schools worldwide
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience ideally gained while working within a sales office environment
- Fluency in English and Russian - an additional language would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial instinct
- Proactive, with a motivating team spirit, thriving under high pressure
- Target driven with leadership ability
- Flexible and hungry for professional development in an international environment
- Great attention to detail
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- A competitive salary (12 month salary)
- Performance-based bonuses that can be up to several monthly salaries
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
- Regular training sessions, seminars and events
If you have experience working or studying abroad, have a degree in Tourism, Marketing, Communications or Business and think this job sounds the right fit for you, then please submit your CV and cover letter.
This role will be based either in Zurich or London.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology.
We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top