- Honolulu, HI
International Language Campus - Honolulu
Reporting to the School Director
As a core staff member, the Administrative Coordinator is at the heart of all matters relating to the school, working very closely with the School Director to ensure smooth running of operations & continual improvement of services & procedures.
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Enjoy working in busy, varied and international environment
- Organized with attention to details
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Creative & energetic with lots of common sense as key
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease & remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Manages enrollment of new students and maintenance of database records, ensuring that all new bookings are confirmed within the required time, details checked carefully and changes made.
- Handles inquiries from sales offices & other incoming calls & inquiries.
- Handles student visa queries and acceptance letters for international students
- Ensures transfers are collated and booked, liaises with airport transportation company to solve problems & improve service, monitors costs & invoices for transfer service.
- Helps students with insurance claims.
- Monitors school’s Student Service by ensuring advice given is accurate & efficient, staff are friendly & helpful, and information given is up to date, including immigration, health care, welfare, finances and so on.
- Manages registration of new students, ensuring correct intake information is prepared, smooth and efficient running of registration, testing & talks, passport ID checking, following up missing students and so on.
- Prepares written administration information for student intake folder.
- Compiles records of student course changes & any direct sales made in school.
- Monitors direct student payments received in school, ensuring paperwork in order & payments are banked promptly.
- Participates in emergency phone rota together with other core staff members
- Assists with arrangements for familiarization tours or other visits to school.
- Manages supplies to school by maintaining stock, ordering when required, processing invoices within budget and keeps stock areas tidy & organized.
- Delegates essential tasks to others in event of absence, ensuring that sufficient training in place for administration team to cover.
- Responsible for presentation, content & accuracy of general notice boards
- Ensures reception area is kept clean, tidy & professional looking at all times.
- Performs regular building ‘beauty checks’ along with other core staff to ensure best presentation of all school facilities.
- Assist with setting up administration service & providing trained staffing for additional summer centers if required.
Bachelor degree is required
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities - and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top