Adjunct Operations Administrator
Job Title: Adjunct Operations Administrator
Reports To: Global Adjunct Network Director
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
The Adjunct network plays an important part in the work delivered at Ashridge. This role will be key in managing the relationship between Ashridge and the Adjunct Network. The jobholder will act as a liaison to ensure the Adjuncts have what they need to meet the terms of their agreement with Ashridge.
- Act as a first point of contact for all Adjuncts day to day queries
- Active relationship management with all Adjuncts
- Management of the Adjunct agreement process to include laying out the terms and expectations of the role
- Update and maintain the skills database and Adjunct bios
- Develop and implement processes/systems to help support the tracking of Faculty and Adjuncts (including costs and optimum utilisation)
- Produce regular reports on usage, bookings, cost, actual vs forecast and other financial data
- Assist the Adjunct Network Director with ensuring the Adjuncts are informed of business updates and the business landscape at Ashridge to include invites to Faculty meetings, learning bytes etc
- Organise events to allow Adjuncts to showcase their style and expertise to Ashridge Faculty, sales and marketing
- Create and regularly update Canvas platform for induction and ongoing communication with adjuncts
- Set up a system/database to capture programme feedback and allows reporting functionality and provide Adjuncts with feedback from programme/client directors after sessions
- Co-ordinate Adjunct attendance at Ashridge events e.g. Faculty days
- Support the administration of Adjunct recruitment and induction to include drawing up agreements, attaining references etc
- Support the annual review and update of Adjunct agreement template
- Arrange admin and system set up, arranging SF training, set up emails, manage email groups, SF licences etc
- provide ad hoc and regular reporting on Adjunct engagement and contribution
The person undertaking this role will have to work with and influence a wide range of Ashridge staff including management, Adjuncts, faculty and various departmental managers and staff. The individual needs to be:
- Organised, detail orientated, able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Proactive with a positive attitude, someone who embraces change and loves building relationships
- A relationship-builder who strives to understand pressures and priorities of others, a team player who sees no boundaries
- Technically confident, a quick learner and with strong computer skills e.g. Microsoft packages, SalesForce, Canvas
- Has an analytical brain - able to identify trends and anomalies in large sets of data
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal, a good listener and clearly credible with clients and faculty
- Able to negotiate and influence at all levels e.g. to agree responsibilities within a team
Application close date: Feb 2, 2017
Position start date: Feb 15, 2017
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top