Who you are
- Are you enthusiastic, organised, and a natural leader, capable of using your own initiative?
- Are you passionate about cultural and international exchange?
- Are you a German-speaking Berlin City Insider and ready to share your passion for the capital with international students?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Take overall responsibility of the full activity programme at the Campus. From planning and promoting daily and weekly activities to organising student parties or sports tournaments, to planning the logistics of a weekend excursion.
- Planning and promoting activities and excursions.
- Weekly student intakes, graduations and orientation walks
- Liaising with local suppliers and attractions.
- Collecting, recording and banking income.
- Depending on season, recruiting, training and leading a team of Activity Leaders
- Welfare and discipline on activities and excursions.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
Candidate profile requirements
- First experience in event management or customer service a plus, but not required
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Extremely organised and a natural leader.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Knowledge of the local area
- Have the right to live and work in Germany.
- Complete fluency in German (>C1) and English (>B2).
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language campuses for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language campuses in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top