Activity Leader Summer
Are you bold, confident and charismatic….fun-loving with non-stop energy?
Do you love leading, working with and coaching young people?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange and international education?
If so, this role could be the one for you!
EF High School Exchange Year is looking for activity leaders for our 13-day “EF Cultural Exchange Camp”, for students preparing for their High School Year in Ireland. The focus should be on providing fun activities for international students that will help them get to know each other and learn about Irish culture. Activities will usually run in the afternoon after classes, and may include field trips or excursions. The role also requires occasionally assisting with student bed-checks on a rota basis.
- Prior experience working with students or young people
- Prior experience working in activities/events
- Proficiency in foreign languages and/or travel experience required
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for large groups
- Native like fluency in English with permission to work in Ireland
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times
- Send a cover letter outlining your enthusiasm for international education and fit for the job
- Provide a resume showcasing your skills and experience
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF Exchange Year, part of the EF family, is a program dedicated to the promotion of international understanding through cultural exchange.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top