We are looking for responsible Activity Leaders with positive energy and great enthusiasm to join our activities team. A successful candidate believes in our product, is proud to work for EF, showing off our great destination - ensuring students get the best possible experience, when travelling in the UK.
We offer students all over the UK the opportunity to learn a new language and expand their horizons through awesome immersive experiences. We need your help to show them how unique and valuable this experience is.
If your idea of fun involves helping people and changing their lives, we would like to get to know you. You will be part of a quality oriented multi-skilled team that believes that nothing is impossible. If you like bringing results, you would like to start an international career and you are passionate about education and travelling, apply!
We seek Activity Leaders who are dedicated to our mission. Success will only come to someone who is self-driven, smart, organised and motivated.
• Implement and deliver exciting Activity Programme to our students
• Act as a tour guide on weekend trips
• Conduct Risk Assessments (Training will be provided)
• Have a strong interest in providing excellent customer service
• Consider the student's interests, stay flexible
• Maintain a great relationship with staff and students in the school
• Work as a team-player to best respond to the students' and teams' needs
• Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
• Be eager to take the lead, and use all the tools at your disposal to ensure we are delivering a great product at all times
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
• Great analytical ability
• Competitive team spirit
• Creative with an entrepreneurial mind-set
• Great attention to detail
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and perform under pressure
Please note this is a temporary position from Early June to End of August however, with the strong potential of future weekend work for those based in London from September onward. This role is entry level and could lead to a more senior position for candidates who are looking for a career progression.
Accommodation is not provided for this role, so you must have your own accommodation in London, a commutable distance to Waterloo.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students travelling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top