Activity Leader / EFL Teacher
BEST SUMMER JOB EVER
Are you motivated, enthusiastic and looking to enhance your job prospects? EF takes you further…
An amazing position with the world’s leading educational travel provider is waiting for you in our schools in the Gold Coast area.
- Activity Leaders
- EFL Teachers
- Complete fluency in English.
- Eligible to work in Australia. (Please note EF does not sponsor work visas for this role)
- Organised and capable of using your own initiative.
- Experience of working with young people aged between 7-14 and/or 14-18.
- EFL Teacher - EFL qualification or willing to complete a TEFL training course.
- Working in a fast-paced, international and fun environment.
- Discounted TEFL courses.
- A job with EF will give you valuable career experience.
- Receive comprehensive training and professional development.
- Connect with an international team of passionate people.
- Working a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment
- Grow your career opportunities with EF, the world’s largest education company.
- Full board for residential staff.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top