EF International Language Campus, Singapore
Activity Leaders are responsible for delivering a fun and varied program of activities and excursions to a group of international students, using EF’s resources and your own creative ideas. You will be working with your group on a daily basis, and be responsible for their safety and welfare, whilst ensuring they have the experience of a lifetime during their language trip abroad.
Position is available from 28th January.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment
- Complete fluency in English
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing
- Allowed to work in Singapore
- Assisting with student arrivals and departures
- Delivering an initial welcome briefing to students
- Attending all leader meetings
- Ensuring the EF behaviour code is followed by students at all times and inform management immediately if there are any issues or problems
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise
- Multiple positions available, application closes once position is filled.
- Working hours: 41 hours per week approx. (7 days a week) with unsocial working hours
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We now have 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate and While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top