EF International Language Centers
Who You Are
Are you bold, confident and charismatic…fun-loving with non-stop energy?
Do you love leading, working with and coaching young people?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange and international education?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Work side-by-side with international staff this summer to lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 30-40 international students. From organizing beach parties and pick-up soccer matches to leading day trips and weekend excursions, this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of summer job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and excursions.
- Assist with student arrivals and departures.
- Conduct daily meetings with students to communicate information about today’s and tomorrow’s program.
- Attend daily Activity Leader briefings.
- Liaise with your Activities Manager to monitor daily attendance.
- Accept feedback from the Activities Manager in order to improve your performance as an effective leader.
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently finishing your junior or senior year).
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 30-40 students.
- Top-performing Activity Leaders have the opportunity to lead multi-day weekend excursions in major US cities.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Able to attend 1-day training prior to contract commencing.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top