- Malaga, Spain
Are you bold, confident and charismatic….fun-loving with non-stop energy?
Do you love leading, working with and coaching young people?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange and international education?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
You will be working under the supervision of our LT Activities Manager to offer a varied, and attractive social activities programme to our Junior students (13-17 yrs old). From organizing beach parties and soccer matches, to leading day trips and weekend excursions, this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of summer job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Organize and participate in all leisure activities and excursions, including regular evening & weekend work
- Work effectively within a team to deliver excellence in customer experience.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times.
- General group management and discipline
- Assist with arrivals, intakes, departures and large events
- Prepare student welcome packs
- Assist in care taking duties, including moving and unpacking stock
- Deal with administrative tasks where required
- Attend to staff meetings organized by Senior Staff
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 30-40 students.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Proficiency in Spanish (native/C1), English (B2) and travel experience required
- Knowledge of any other languages will be considered as a plus
- Experience working with young people and/or working with international students.
- Able to handle difficult situations with ease and remain calm under pressure
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Incredible flexibility and extremely positive attitude
- User knowledge of social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Able to attend 2-day training prior to contract commencing.
This is a summer position. We are looking to recruit staff from mid-June to mid-August
About EF Education First
We are 52000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 55 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top