Are you fun-loving and buzzing with energy?
Want to join the world leader in international education?
As a Summer Activity Leader, you will take charge of activity groups for our Student Activities Department, reporting directly to the Activities Coordinator.
We’re a dynamic team who love providing education, entertainment and the experiences of a lifetime for our students, and also ourselves. If that sounds like your idea of fun, we want to hear from you.
As an EF Activity Leader, you will...
- Lead a full schedule of dynamic activities, games, sports and excursions; 5-6 days per week during July and August
- Help the Activities Team plan and execute activities in the best possible way
- Assure the best quality student experience
- Give students a taste of Dublin's unique culture
- Get to experience a truly immersive summer with colleagues and students from varied backgrounds
As an EF team member, you have to...
- Be a problem solver who thinks on their feet
- Be goal-orientated with a strong sense of customer service
- Be truly invested in our students’ experience
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 20 to 50 students
- Knowledge of the local area preferred
- Able to attend 2-3 day training at start of contract
- English, spoken and written, minimum level B2
For applicants outside Dublin, a limited number of accommodation spaces are available in the student residence for all or part of the contract. Accommodation is subject to approval, and basic residence duties such as curfew checks will apply.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centres for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to a completed Garda Vetting check and references.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top