Activity Coordinator - Internship
The EF International Language School in Munich is looking for an intern to join the Activities Department from September for a three months period. Reporting to the Activities Managers, you will plan and lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 15-30 international students. From organizing school events, BBQs and pick-up soccer matches to leading day trips to the Alps and weekend excursions to European capitals, this is a high-energy internship that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and excursions.
- Assist with student arrivals and departures.
- Help with administrative tasks and reception duty
- Conduct daily meetings with students to communicate information about today’s and tomorrow’s program.
- Accept feedback from the Activities Manager in order to improve your performance as an effective leader.
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Has experience working with young people and/or experience working with international students.
- Has strong sense of customer service and attention to detail.
- Is enthusiastic, upbeat and a natural leader with high energy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Possesses strong communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for the status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 15-30 students.
- Minimum German Level: C1
- Minimum 21 years old
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics and cultural experience. EF’s mission is “opening the world through education”. So far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries and employ over 40500 staff and teachers.
EF offers a range of great employment opportunities for young professionals; teaching positions, summer jobs to fulltime Sales positions, all with the potential of a future career abroad and at home. We are looking for individuals who are interested in working in a fast-paced, international environment, developing their leadership and communication skills and being part of a dynamic and passionate team. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, can work using your own initiative and are committed to quality performance, then we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top