Activities Manager – New York Residence
Who You Are
- Are you enthusiastic, organized, and a natural leader, capable of using your own initiative?
- Do you have what it takes to manage an international team of leaders, whilst planning, & promoting a full activity program?
- Are you passionate about cultural and international exchange?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Take overall responsibility of the full activity program at the EF Course Center. From managing the full Activities Staff, to organizing student parties or sports tournaments, to planning the logistics of a weekend excursion; this is a busy yet rewarding summer job.
- Planning and promoting activities and excursions.
- Liaising with local suppliers and attractions.
- Coordinating timetables for all activity groups.
- Monitoring activity stock levels with regular stock takes.
- Collecting, recording and banking income.
- Activity Leader support including observations, feedback and development.
- Delivering regular leader briefings.
- Collating and reviewing activities paperwork.
- Welfare and discipline on activities and excursions.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
Candidate Profile Requirements
- Experience in event management, logistical planning, and management
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Extremely organized and a natural leader.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend a Senior Staff Training prior to your contract commencing.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top