At EF Bristol we are looking for a young professional with energy and drive to help us deliver life-changing experiences to all our students.
If you are solution oriented and enjoy working in an international fun environment this is the opportunity you are looking for!
- Participates in, organises and implements social, cultural and sporting activities programme appropriate to students’ needs.
- Assists with registration of new students on arrival and organises arrival information and welcome tours
- Produces weekly, monthly and quarterly activities programme in advance and makes this available to students.
- Accompanies activities & excursions as required – including regular evening & weekend work.
- Promotes school events and excursions and designs advertising posters, flyers etc.
- Responsible for overseeing health & safety of students during organised activities including the production of risk assessments
- Actively promotes the school through social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Responsible for the finance of the department, including profit and loss, invoicing and stock control.
- Recruits and trains temporary activities staff and interns
- Shares emergency on call duties with other school staff on rota basis
- Keeps accurate and up to date filing systems.
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Sociable, outgoing & confident personality
- Organized and thorough, creative and resourceful, flexible approach at all times
- Customer service minded and quality oriented
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease & remain calm & positive under pressure
- A self-starter who is able and willing to take initiative and ownership of the role, working with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication & people skills, warm and friendly professional attitude
- Flexible attitude to work hours and creative problem solver – the job is fun and rewarding, but intense
- Computer literate
- To run successful activities and excursions
- To encourage students to benefit from participation in extracurricular activities and interaction with the local community
- To ensure the highest level of customer service and excellent student feedback
- To maintain EF policies, regulations and criteria of accrediting bodies
- To ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to
- To ensure the highest level of customer service throughout the school
- To support students in their daily life and enable them to achieve the best experience and highest learning possible
- To ensure cost consciousness at all times
- To promote the best image of the school in the local community through contact with local suppliers and businesses
- To help maintain ‘one team’, where the different departments liaise and interact effectively and efficiently.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top