Activities and Events leader
Activity and Events Leader : About the role
Within the Activities and leisure department, you will accompany students on cultural trips, ideally enjoying the outdoors, and enjoy promoting events to our guests whilst ensuring their welfare, high level of customer service and student satisfaction at all times.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to: On-going promotion of activities and encouragement of student participation.
- Promoting and participating in activities, sports, excursions, study visits, student parties
- Promoting and participating in the Maltese Folklore & Culture
- Assisting with arrivals, and large events
- Responsibility for student welfare and customer care whilst on activities
- Noticing and highlighting any problems or issues during activities which need to be addressed to the Activities Manager.
- Promoting team spirit ; investing time with students to make them integrate into the school and into local lifestyle;
Help and assist with in-school events to promote a fun and welcoming atmosphere in school, ensuring all our guests makes the most out of their free time both here in school and out in the localities.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Able and willing to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top