JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE- ACCOUNTS
0 - 1 year of experience
- Only male candidate and they should be open to work in shifts.
- Very Good communication skills is must
- French Language – Added Advantage
- Being a team member of finance, you will be responsible for GL Bookings and books keeping.
- Day to day interaction with affiliated entities.
- Responsible for AP and AR.
- Responsible for banking activities.
- Responsible for day to day general accounting activities.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Voucher preparation and bill passing.
- Handling bank and Cash activities.
Graduate in Commerce from reputed college/MBA with Finance Major
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top