Are you passionate enough to believe that education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, sharp, and dynamic team that is working hard to change people’s lives.
- Are you enthusiastic, organised, and a detail oriented person, capable of using your own initiative?
- Do you have what it takes to manage and provide a high level of customer service while supporting the management team with finance and administrative support?
- Are you passionate about cultural and international exchange?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
- Submit, code and review invoices for EF´s operations.
- Accounting policies registration.
- Banking & reconciling activity
- Regular and travel expenses capture.
- Expense control
Your qualifications & experiences
- 1 to 2 years of accountant experience.
- A Bachelor`s degree preferable in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Advances and proven experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Dynamic tables and formulas
You are great at
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win-win solutions
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Organization and analysis.
- Enjoying a challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com