Along with EF fast growth in the China market, we are looking for a talent to join us as the accountant in Beijing finance team and to be based in Beijing, China.
The accountant's role is to deal with all general ledger matters of all Beijing legal entities in Beijing accounting team which including but not limited in general ledger booking, monthly/quarterly/yearly closing, reporting, analysis, annual internal/statutory audit.
1. Responsible for GL level journals booking, uploading and posting.
2. Responsible for fixed assets capitalization, depreciation, transfer and disposal.
3. Responsible for prepaid expense amortization and expense accrual.
4. Responsible for cost recharge between entities and expense allocation as request.
5. Responsible for relevant closing reports and finance reports.
6. Responsible for accounting journals filing and binding.
7. Responsible for coordinating annual internal and statutory audit in the accounting team.
8. Assist accounting supervisor to ensure all deadlines of reporting are respected with high accuracy.
1. Bachelor degree or above and majored in Accounting or Economics
2. More than 5 years' related working experience in service industry and specialized in finance shared service
3. Good knowledge of Chinese Accounting Regulation
4. Good communicator and team player and can work independently
5. Familiar with MS office and other business systems
6. Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top