Account Support Representative (9 Month Contact)
Account Support Representative (9 Month Contract)
EF Educational Tours Canada, Toronto, ON
Position Type: Temporary Full- Time Contract (9 Months)
Start Date: September 26th 2016
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the World Leader in International Education. Founded in 1965, EF has one mission: opening the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF Educational Tours helps students and teachers discover the world through culturally immersive travel. For more information on our educational travel opportunities, visit www.eftours.ca.
We are looking for a customer focused individual with strong administrative skills, to join our collaborative and fast paced Customer Service team. As Account Support Representative, you have a keen eye for details, superior organization skills and great follow through on tasks. Your role will primarily focus on assisting customers with tour and payment-related questions, making outbound calls to our student travellers and their parents, and other administrative functions.
EF offers a fun environment that supports and grows its team members through leadership development, training, coaching, mentoring, and travel opportunities.
EF Educational Tours is most interested in individuals who are:
- Customer focused
- Supportive and collaborative within a team, driven to achieve mutual success
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicators. (English verbal and written mandatory – French is an asset)
- Energetic and passionate about travel
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Strong computer skills, and comfortable with data entry requiring speed and accuracy
- College or university degree
- International travel experience an asset
Back to top