Account Manager - New Business Generation
Do you want to be part of a highly successful and energetic multicultural team in our Paris office? Expectations are high: we are looking for a sales professional with a great B2B sales track record, consultative selling style, and strong knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders).
We can offer, in exchange, the opportunity to be part of a great adventure in a dynamic and entrepreneurial global company that offers extensive career growth opportunities.
- Are a great sales professional, able to manage complex end-to-end B2B sales processes independently, using a consultative approach and executing needs analyses, value proposition definitions and negotiations with CXO level stakeholders
- Are passionate about empowering companies to enhance their staff members’ competencies and professional growth
- Work to conquer new markets with boldness, thinking big and being creative
- Have always exceeded your sales goals
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- You make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone – no matter how senior you are!
- Love meeting people, understanding companies’ strategies and stakeholders’ personae, goals and pain points
If you feel we are talking about you – then read further: this could be the next career step for you!
- This is a sales hunter and relationship manager position - you will be assigned a customer portfolio and will have a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies to pursue
- Map and identify new business opportunities in France, targeting mainly Fortune 1000 companies
- Design and implement a strategy to approach your target list – high creativity and analytical ability will have to be put into place!
- Work towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level and new business closed (2-3 deals in the first 6 months)
- Sell the whole range of EF Solutions, tailoring the proposal to the customers’ needs
- ‘Conduct your orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward through long timeframes and through high levels of complexity
- Become quickly recognised by your customers as a trusted advisor and a consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in English language learning programmes
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceed expectations in terms of sales
- Keep developing yourself as an excellent sales professional, thanks to the Learning and Development initiatives EF Corporate Solutions offers (Sales Bootcamp, Advanced Sales Programme, etc..)
- Proven track record in B2B sales (at least 4 years), consultative selling style, good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders)
- Experience selling and working in the French market with local customers
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: start-up or association founder would be preferred
- International experience: has preferably studied or worked outside of France
- Fluency in French required and minimum B2 level in English preferred
- Masters degree or MBA preferred
Please note: we will be unable to consider applications if they do not adhere to the above requirements.
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top