ACCOUNT MANAGER – NEW BUSINESS GENERATION
Do you want to be part of a highly successful and energetic multicultural team in our beautiful, centrally located Mexico City office? Expectations are high: we are looking for a sales professional with an impressive B2B sales track record, consultative selling style, and good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders) in the Mexican market. We can offer, in exchange, the opportunity to make an impact, amazing training opportunities and the chance to quickly build an impressive career in a truly global company.
EF Corporate Solutions are on the hunt for an indisputable sales superstar who thrives in identifying new business opportunities. This Account Manager will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the Mexican market from day one.
- Are a top-notch sales professional, able to manage independently complex end-to-end B2B sales processes (including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition to CXO level stakeholders)
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions with high business impact
- Have no worries in conquering new markets
- Have always exceeded your sales goals
- Dream big and are highly ambitious
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- Have high levels of creativity and ideas and willingness to push them forward
- You make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone – no matter how senior you are!
If you feel we are talking about you – then read further: this could be the next career step for you!
- Map and identify new business opportunities in Mexico, targeting mainly Fortune 1000 companies
- This is a sales hunter and relationship manager position - you will be assigned a customer portfolio and will have a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies to pursue
- Design and implement a strategy to approach your target list – high creativity and analytical ability will have to be put into place!
- Work towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level and new business closed (2-3 deals in the first 6 months)
- Sell the whole range of EF Solutions, tailoring the proposal to the customers’ needs
- ‘Conducting your orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward through long timeframes and through high levels of complexity
- Become quickly recognised by your customers as a trusted advisor and a consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in English language learning programmes
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceed expectations in terms of sales
- Keep developing yourself as an excellent sales professional, thanks to the Learning and Development initiatives EF Corporate Solutions offers (New Joiners Sales Bootcamp, Advanced Sales Programme, etc..)
- Proven track record in B2B sales (at least 4 years), consultative selling style, good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders)
- Experience selling and working in the Mexican market with local customers (examples and figures are required in your application)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: start-up or association founder would be preferred
- International experience: has preferably studied or worked outside of Mexico
- Fluency in Spanish required and minimum B2 level in English preferred
- MBA preferred
Please note: we will be unable to consider applications if they do not adhere to the above requirements.
Back to top