Account Manager – New Business
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for an Account Manager to play a key role in the continued growth of EF’s business across United States. You are a hunter, and your passion is sourcing and closing new business. You will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the US market from day one.
- Are a top-notch sales professional, able to manage independently complex end-to-end B2B sales processes, including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition to CXO level stakeholders
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions with high business impact
- Have always exceeded your sales goals
- Dream big and are highly ambitious
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- Have high levels of creativity and ideas and willingness to push them forward
- Make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels
- Have aptitude to work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone – no matter how senior your audience!
- Map and identify new business opportunities in the United States, targeting mainly Fortune 500 companies
- This is a 100% sales hunter position! You will not be assigned an existing customer portfolio, but you will have a target list of potential prospect companies (around 20-40)
- Design and implement a strategy to approach your target list – high creativity and analytical ability will have to be put into place!
- Work towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level and new business closed (2-3 deals in the first 6 months)
- You will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward through long timeframes and through high levels of complexity
- Become quickly recognized by your customers as a trusted advisor and a consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in English language learning programs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in B2B sales, consultative selling style, good knowledge and network, ideally with HR stakeholders
- Genuine experience of how to conduct a needs analysis and create a convincing value proposition that addresses critical business issues.
- Evidence of high activity levels
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Solid negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
- Native English, bilingual a plus
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top