Account Manager - Brazil
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for an Account Manager to play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business across Brazil.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify, prospect, develop and close key clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process
- Generate revenue by working with high-profile corporate clients, mainly Fortune 1000 companies. By the end of the first year, you will be expected to have closed 2-3 key accounts
- Develop and maintain a personal network at senior executive level (C-level) in large, mainly international, corporations across Brazil.
- As a key member of the EF CS team, participate in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for Brazil and contribute in setting best practice at global level.
- Solid experience of successful value based B2B solution/consultative selling, targeting senior executive level
- Extensive sales experience and knowledge of the Brazil market
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major national and multinational companies (network within HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community a strong plus)
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Global cultural experience (having worked, lived or studied abroad)
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to navigate an entrepreneurial environment
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree
- Brazilian Portuguese language skills at a native/bilingual level, plus fluency or advanced in English
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top