EF Solutions (Services) Ltd is looking for an Account Manager who will play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business in EMEA and LATAM. As an Account Manager you are responsible to develop, manage and renew existing business in your assigned markets, as well as leveraging framework agreements and qualified leads to capture incremental revenue within global accounts. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding a sales quota by excelling at key critical success factors, including customer relationship management and pipeline management. You will be seen by the clients as a trusted advisor.
- Proven strong track record in a fast growing B2B consultative sales organization. Sold directly to C-level in your markets.
- Consulting experience in the energy sector
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment.
- Outstanding ability to forecast, set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity.
- Pipeline management skills.
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- Language skills: English, German, Spanish and Portuguese. Complete fluency in all these languages is required
- Customer driven, ability to develop long-term business relationships and hunger to close deals - tenacity and persistence.
- Constant over-achiever, positive, energetic, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoys a challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
Opening date: 14th November 2016
Closing date: 14th December 2016
Back to top