Account Coordinator - Group Sales
Group Sales – Account Coordinator
Go Ahead Tours
Are you passionate about travel? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you an effective communicator and team player? If so, you might be the ideal Account Coordinator for the Go Ahead Group Travel Program. Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. The Go Ahead Group Travel team partners with community and organizational organizers across North America to assist them in developing travel programs for friends, family, coworkers, community members and businesses. As Account Coordinator, you’ll be part of Go Ahead’s sales and service team responsible for growing the business and ensuring a remarkable customer experience.
Desire to learn, attention to detail, nothing is impossible attitude, large capacity and strong work ethic are essential qualities for this role.
As an Account Coordinator on our Group Sales team, you will use your sharp attention to detail, keen listening skills and passion for travel to provide excellent customer service. You will be the first and primary point of contact for many travelers interested in traveling with a group leader. You will be an expert on the details of all of our tours and our program benefits. You go above and beyond to follow up on every request, ensuring our travelers have a great experience leading up to departure. Your job is to quickly and proactively respond to every customer request, find new ways to build efficiencies and provide exemplary anticipatory service.
- Be a dynamic team player on the Groups sales team
- Speak with customers regarding inquiries about reservations, payments, flights, insurance, passports and other pre-departure topics
- Set correct expectations by providing detailed information to travelers to ensure they have a full understanding of each component of the trip prior to their tour
- Sell insurance and optional excursions
- Manage traveler accounts
- Work closely with other departments including Travel, Marketing, Finance and Customer Service
A successful Groups Account Coordinator will be…
- A college grad with a strong desire to learn
- A self-starter who dives head first into difficult tasks
- A lover of details and a consummate organizer
- A positive presence with the ability to communicate with a wide varieties of customer and
- coworker personalities
- A creative solutions-finder
- A natural team-member who wants to invest in our company and our team
As a Go Ahead Groups Account Coordinator, you will be at the forefront of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of passionate travelers. As a part of the EF team you will receive:
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- A strong voice within the organization
- International travel
- Professional development and career support
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top