For our new and very FIRST Portuguese school ever we are looking for a highly motivated and professional Accommodation Manager. This school will be newly opened in the sunny and vibrant city of Lisbon in October 2018. The accommodation manager will set up a student services department within the school, providing homestay accommodation for its international students.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated manager to set up the department. Reporting to the School Director, you will be delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction through seamless administration and excellent customer service to students, parents, recruitment offices and homestay hosts. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, can work independently but are also a team player and would like to start your international carrier in world’s biggest educational company, then this could be the perfect job for you!
- Plan and execute a homestay recruitment plan in order to meet agreed targets
- Match students to homestay hosts within required deadlines
- Lead and manage a small team to work efficiently and provide excellent customer service
- Liaise with worldwide EF sales office to provide the best possible service to students and colleagues, local and abroad
- Manage student queries regarding accommodation and act as a liaison between students and homestay providers
- Share emergency on-call duties with other school staff
- Contribute to the growth of the school
- Being available to participate in social- and marketing activities in and around the school
- Being available to help with the intake of new students upon arrival and preparation of graduation events
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Enjoy working in busy and changing environment
- Able to handle difficult situations with ease, remain calm and positive under pressure
- Flexible attitude toward work
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an independent environment
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced work environment
- Team management experience is highly valued
- Nothing is impossible attitude
What we offer
- A full time position. Starting October 2018.
- A start of your career within the biggest international education company around the world
- A new, energetic team with a lot of potential for growth and entrepreneurship
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top