- Do you want the opportunity to work in an international environment?
- Do you love to travel and want the opportunity to work for a company where you could start a global career?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to move into a management/supervisory role
- Do you enjoy striking up conversation with new people?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people both on the phone and in person?
- Are you an independent thinker?
- Are you looking for a hands-on role building and nurturing relationships with people?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills, thriving in busy environments?
- Are you someone who loves learning, taking on responsibility, and jumping in feet-first?
- Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
- Are you proactive, confident and a good salesperson?
- Are you happy to work a weekly schedule that includes one or two evenings per week?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Do you think Pineapple is an acceptable pizza topping?
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to work in an international team in our Perth school. Heading up our Host Family Recruitment team, you will be reporting directly to the School Director and manage all aspects of our host family recruitment process.
The candidate should be able to take initiative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and like working in a dynamic, energetic and fast moving team.
- Works from the Accommodation Office in the Perth School to provide face to face assistance to students who have queries or questions about their accommodation and to act as a liaison between students and accommodation providers as required.
- Helping to establish great communication between the Australian and the other international offices in over 50 countries across the globe.
- Organises and takes part in host family recruitment actions.
- Visiting local families ensuring compliance and standards.
- Ensure the smooth running of our student residence accommodation.
- Recruits, trains the Residence Assistants who live onsite.
- Manager the training of part-time visitors & telesales/admin staff
- Works off-site for promotional recruitment street actions, events, fairs and leafleting
- Works towards whole school goals and targets for KPIs and student satisfaction rates.
- Monitors student evaluation comments and scores and responds to comments and complaints as required.
- Ensure a high level of customer support service to host families
- Takes part in an emergency on call rota with other school staff.
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to work for a company with truly international prospects.
- To work in the fastest growing school in the region. Work in a beautiful new school located in the heart of the CBD, just a short walk from all of the main transport hubs.
Skills and experience
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Telemarketing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent telephone skills
- Friendly and approachable manner, not afraid to speak to strangers in person or on the phone and build a quick rapport
- Happy to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends where required
- Comfortable with the peaks and troughs of a seasonal job
- Able to remain calm under pressure and to diffuse potentially difficult situations
- Attention to detail, organised & thorough
- Fluency in English
- Right to work in Australia (Not a role suitable for Working Holiday Visa's)
- Driving license essential
Appointment is subject to references. All EF Perth employees are required to obtain and hold a valid Working with Child Check.
EF Perth, is EF International Language Schools newest campus, located in the heart of the Perth CBD.
For the past 50 years, EF Education First has been the world's leader in international education. We offer students from all over the world the opportunity to study, learn and improve their English language skills. As part of the programme they live with a local host family or in a residence. In this role you work as part of the Accommodation Team, responsible for recruiting homestay host, residence accommodation and the welfare of international students
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology.
Back to top