EF Language Schools, Bristol, is seeking a highly motivated and professional Accommodation Coordinator to work in our accommodation department on a fixed term contract from January to September.
We are looking for a dynamic person with drive and enthusiasm to continue to improve accommodation standards and increase customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Accommodation Manager you will work together ensuring that students are allocated to homestay hosts in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
Ensuring a high level of standard of homestay accommodation through excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment will be one of your highest priorities. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with homestay hosts and providing hosts with constructive feedback by phone or when visiting hosts and through recruitment events. Ensuring quality of our accommodation provision to our customers will be an essential part of the role.
- Recruits, evaluates & selects suitable homestay accommodation.
- Allocates students to appropriate accommodation.
- Processes & maintains student accommodation records.
- Processes & maintains homestay provider records.
- Provides pre-departure accommodation information to sales offices worldwide.
- Deals with student queries regarding accommodation & welfare issues, acting as liaison between students and homestay providers.
- Monitors student evaluation of accommodation and responds to comments & complaints as required.
- Fluent in English
- Creative and resourceful, flexible approach at all times
- Customer service minded and quality oriented
- Enjoys working under pressure & able to meet tight deadlines
- Patient & culturally sensitive
- Target driven
- Sociable, outgoing & confident personality
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident with IT
- Enjoys working in a busy & varied service environment
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible attitude to work and creative problem-solver
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology.
We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference check. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top