Sr.Mgr, Market Development
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Manage the team of Marketing, Field Clinical Specialist and Professional Education, to plan and lead market development activities, develop and lead the execution of marketing strategies, establish and maintain a robust clinically competent platform internally, and lead the development of educational programs for health care providers and internal product trainings/sales trainings.
• Manage and oversee the work of assigned team within own function and may indirectly manage cross functional or matrix teams as appropriate. Direct line people management responsibilities including a robust talent development plan in alignment with functional growth strategies and the desired culture of the company.
• Develop and lead SEA Critical Care market expansion plans including strategies and tactics for high impact product launches, campaigns, programs and initiatives by optimizing the Marketing, Prof Ed and Field Clinical Specialist team.
• Develop Health Care Professional awareness programs based on regional strategies, knowledge of current literature, local economic environment, regulatory/legal requirements and capitalize on the health economics & reimbursement opportunities.
• Engage internal and external SMEs to foster communication, drive strategy in collaboration with stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers and Sales force, HCPs) across the country, ensuring Edwards education and training curriculum contribute to market expansion.
• Formulate SEA Critical Care strategies by collaborating with business units and functions, including outlining strategic plan, mid to long term forecast and prioritizing resources to ensure the delivery of KODs.
• Oversee market/environment dynamics for growth opportunities, prioritize profitable market opportunities, optimize resources to capitalize on opportunities and lead upstream projects.
• Manage ad-hoc business development and strategic projects aligned to growth opportunities.
• Other incidental duties.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business management with experience in sales, marketing, or healthcare industry Required
• Proven successful project management skills.
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
• Expert understanding of related aspects of marketing concepts and principles while identifying applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems.
• Expert understanding of market and competitive dynamics.
• Expert understanding of related aspects of marketing concepts and principles.
• Knowledge of financial mechanism that relates to marketing including forecasting, expense budgeting and management, purchase order compliance and processing, and 3rd party vendor compliance management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage one or more teams and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including attracting, developing, and retaining talent and partnering with HR on all aspects of talent development.
• Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of marketing to the business.
• Deep understanding of marketing content approval, processes and systems, regulatory guidelines and legal boundaries.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment.
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
Back to top