Sr Specialist, HR Solutions, Employee Relations
The Sr Specialist, HR Solutions is responsible for supporting an integrated employee relations strategy that is aligned with the Edwards Lifesciences cultural, strategic, current and anticipated business and talent needs. This role is responsible for supporting the ER program requirements for the purpose of enhancing the employee experience and maintaining the business competitive advantage through leading practices. This role is an escalation point for the HRS Representative (Tier 1) to provide ER specialist expertise to triage and resolve ER cases. This role works directly with key stakeholders to support in vestigations and ER project implementation. This role will be responsible for resolving a range of employee relations issues including providing advice and guidance on ER matters, conducting impartial investigations, resolving employee complaints and supporting programs that foster positive employee relations.
• Optimize program development across multiple pillars to improve the employee experience, balanced with function-specific needs and drivers. Provide recommendations, alternative solutions and insights to Functional Team Leaders to continuously improve HR Knowledge Base and Case Management content
• Lead in the implementation and delivery of end-to-end solutions to provide a best in class employee experience for assigned HRS pillar (e.g., WFA, Comp/Ben, Payroll, TA, TML, or ER). Possess skills and experience to provide solutions across multiple pillars.
• Lead in the continuous improvement and champion overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume, reduce task execution turnaround time).
• Engage with third-party providers to establish, develop, and review the suite of services, and ensure that third-party vendors adhere to established service level agreements.
• Address escalated complex inquiries and act as reviewer/approver of transactions, as applicable. Provide coaching and guidance to lower level HRS team members.
• Consolidate team input for the development and delivery of moderately complex communication materials related to programs, plans, policies, processes.
• Perform audits and validations of transactions. Examine and verify data for accuracy and consistency.
• Proactively stay up to date on trends and developments, proactively providing ideas and recommendations to leaders regarding best practices and trends. Work to enhance the capability of self and team.
• Conduct internal investigations, provide investigation outcomes and recommendations for corrective actions.
• Support the implementation of ER programs and ER process improvements projects in Singapore
• Maintain ER metrics, consolidate and analyze metrics for ad hoc reporting on investigations/ER related cases.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in related field, 5 years of experience in Human Resources. Good ER experience in a manufacturing environment. Familiar with Singapore employment laws.
Some experience working with Union in Singapore will be an added advantage.
• Relevant experience in multiple HRS pillars
• Experience with interacting and supporting all levels of management is strongly preferred
• Experience managing HR system data and processes preferred
• Experience and understanding of HR enabling technologies (e.g., case management, employee and manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment (ServiceNow preferred)
• Experience with an ERP system (Workday preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required
• Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.).
• Professional, high energy, engaging personality that comes across over the telephone.
• Highly articulate, well-developed, effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential
• Extensive specialized knowledge of end-to-end HR solutions in assigned function to deliver a best in class employee experience
• Possess a sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution
• Understanding of HR enabling technologies and how they work within a customer service business environment
Back to top