Edwards is embarking on a multi-year digital transformation journey. This position will partner with functional leaders and teams in R&D, Global Supply Chain, IT, Quality and Regulatory Affairs in executing critical transformation projects in the NPD/NPI domain. Scope includes business process engineering, technology implementation (e.g. PLM) and organizational change management.
Provide expertise in development of technical solutions to optimize processes and systems.
- Oversee the reengineering and optimization of the enterprise-wide solutions across multiple systems and business functions. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business processes in the area of responsibility.
- Evaluate and validate complex functional business requirements against business needs. Translate the needs of business and articulate the functional design to meet requirements including evaluation of new technologies
- Design solution validation strategies and plans to implement enterprise-wide solutions
- Serve as a functional and technical expert and lead efforts to reengineer and optimize enterprise-wide solutions.
- Provide design and architecture guidance based on industry standards/best practices to project teams to execute larger projects / initiatives or programs
- Provide leadership and guidance to business solutions administrators on best practices
- Provide platform guidance to team members on solutions
- Identify and recommend innovations that significantly enhance efficiency and effectiveness of enterprise-wide solutions. Research and monitor trends and advances in technology and best practices Incidental: Ensure compliance with established patterns and practices on projects incl. technical oversight of development efforts. Add and update content in the design and metadata repository / knowledge base
- Bachelor's Degree
- Twelve years of experience in digital transformation execution (e.g. business process engineering, technology implementation and organization change management) or a Master's degree with ten years of experience in digital transformation execution (e.g. business process engineering, technology implementation and organization change management)
- Experience with PLM implementations
- Experience with digital transformation in a regulated industry
• Stay current with latest platform features
• Proven successful project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
• Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Recognized as an expert in own sub-function(s) and/or area(s) within the organization with broad-based advanced knowledge within the organization
• Expert knowledge in at least discipline (e.g. Analysis, Design, Development, QA/QC, etc.)
• Extensive technical knowledge with expertise in at least one technical language or data management system (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server.)
• Expert knowledge of platform ecosystem and integration points
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to represent leadership on projects within multiple areas, interfacing with project managers, cross-functional teams and middle management
• Ability to consult in a project setting within multiple areas, interfacing with low to middle manageme
E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.