Sr Analyst, Info Security
- Boulder, CO
Edwards is expanding its cyber security team and looking for a Sr. IT Security Analyst to join our growing global team. The ideal candidate will support the team in an operational capacity while working to implement and manage network-based security controls.
This role is a technical, hands-on role, and the successful candidate will also participate in running and implementing cyber security projects, and work across multiple technical domains in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Perform complex service analysis as it relates to the information security function or capability.
- Responsible for operations and maintenance of key network based cyber security capabilities and services.
- Resolve issues and incidents by performing complex root cause analysis and developing and implementing solutions.
- Support the operation and maintenance of security applications and tools, based on established security architecture.
- Participation in information security incident handling efforts.
- Support business end user requests and tickets in troubleshooting issues relating to security operational task.
- Implement and manage complex next-gen firewall rulesets.
- Participate in Incident Response activities as required.
- Provide guidance to assigned teams on implementing information security standards and designs.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and knowledge transfer to other team members
- Incidental: Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- Certifications in related discipline preferred (e.g., CCNA, CISSP)
- 4 years of previous related experience required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills and customer focused skills
- Scripting experience preferred.
- Familiarity implementing and supporting enterprise network security platforms and capabilities including Next Gen Firewalls, Web Content Filtering, Network Access Control, CASB, SSL Decryption, IDS/IPS, VPC Flow and Netflow log aggregations tools.
- Experience with AWS/Azure network security controls and configurations a plus.
Back to top