Edwards Lifesciences Transcatheter Heart Valve team is searching for a Senior Analyst, Market Intelligence to join their upstream marketing team. In this Senior Analyst role, you will perform analysis of market intelligence from inception through commercial launch. This role will work with a number of cross functional partners to build research studies from scratch that will help product management teams pull critical insights and trends.
- Conduct and provide in-depth and complex analysis on primary and secondary market research on customers, competitors and markets in support of product development activities.
- Plan and participate in voice of customer (VOC) to provide recommendations to management in defining current and future product development needs
- Perform financial, quantitative and qualitative data analysis of customers, competitors and markets. Analyze potential market opportunities utilizing pro-forma models and analysis
- Monitor and report key competitive intelligence including competitive product features and benefits, customer feedback and key performance metrics.
- Develop understanding of market drivers including, healthcare reimbursement, pending legislation, economics, regulatory requirements and competition.
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience working in marketing, healthcare or biotech industry required OR Master's/MBA and 3 years of experience working in marketing, healthcare or biotech industry required.
- Experience working with market models, data analysis techniques, and market trends
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
- Ability to build and coach others to create market models with supporting assumptions in order to determine key financial metrics and market opportunity
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including customer negotiating and relationship management skills
- Full knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to market research
- Full knowledge of market research methods
- Full knowledge of data analysis techniques and platforms
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment years
E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.