- Analyze market and clinical information to provide advice and guidance on sales strategies.
- Assess sales achievement and other key metrics by integrating and blending quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to perform routine analyses. Facilitate presentations on findings on trends (e.g. sales growth, market trends) to sales management and internal stakeholder team.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from the field sales team
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales results and other key metrics in applicable reporting systems. Monitor data integrity on sales dashboards and provide user support to the field for sales tools
- Generate standardized reports on sales information to track attainment of growth objectives, e.g., sales results, historical growth, market growth trends, budget variance, sales exceptions and product use
- Interview and survey sales team to investigate and facilitate the identification of best practices and business trends as part of strategic decisions
- Identify opportunities for innovations in sales tools, present recommendations, and develop specifications for approved tools, as well as training users
- May contribute to the development of strategic and tactical input into the development of customer agreements/contracts (e.g. pricing, consignments, new technology introductions, increasing par levels), and interact with customers to address customer contractual concerns.
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field + 2-year experience with analytics including, spreadsheets, database management systems, and word processing
- Good computer skills in MS Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to quantify abstract conceptual data into concrete analysis
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of analytics and sales strategies
- Good knowledge of business acumen
- Good understanding of relational databases